Please read the following legal notice concerning the website of ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA (https://upt2sproject.org/) carefully.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website http://www.upt2sproject.com/ (hereinafter, the website) owned by ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , with CIF G-96486287 and registered office at Partida Cercat, s/n 46195 Llombai (Valencia).
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by users.
Users are recommended to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, as the conditions of use of the same, contained in the aforementioned Notice, may undergo modifications.
Navigation, access and security
The Owner accepts no responsibility for damages of any kind that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the web site has been designed.
Obligation to make correct use of the website.
The conditions of access and use of this web page are subject to current legislation and to the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same, being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user undertakes to use this service without engaging in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA, or of third parties, or that may damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the web page or impede the normal use of the same by other users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes is prohibited, specifically and without limitation:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one’s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Using the contents of this website to carry out any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited e-mails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer programme that may cause damage or unauthorised alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this website.
The information appearing on this web site is current as of the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website.
Intellectual property rights
All the information contained in this web site, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights included in the Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to current legislation is protectable by intellectual property regulations, is expressly excluded.
All web content and all content available through the Holder’s products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement (the «Content») are the exclusive property of the Holder or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, downloaded, extracted, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Owner. No Web Content may be uploaded or republished on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrated into any database or compilation. Any other use of the Web Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this site must not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , or third party companies. It is expressly forbidden to use, without prior consent, any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property. In particular, trademarks, trade names, business signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Owner may not be used.
If you would like to know our Cookies Policy, please read our COOKIES POLICY.
Users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to that of ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , must comply with the conditions detailed below, without ignorance of these conditions avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but may not reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, it shall be forbidden in any case to establish frames of any kind that surround this page or allow the contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the same and, in any case, when they are viewed together with contents that are not part of the same in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users as to the true origin of the service or content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) The page that introduces the link may not make any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA, its employees or the activities it carries out.
4) Under no circumstances shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA has given its consent to the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive mark of ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , within the page of the sender is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the web page of ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , in the manner established in this clause, is permitted.
6) The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the Law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc. ); (ii) induce or could induce in the User the false conception that ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , in view of the place, contents and subject matter of the sender’s web page.
In any case, ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , reserves the right to prohibit links to its web page and to demand their removal when they do not comply with the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for any infringements that may be incurred or damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , shall not be liable for any possible damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic or computer systems, caused by reasons beyond the company’s control, delays or blockages in the use of these systems caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines, overloading of the Internet system or other electronic systems.
ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may derive from errors in the contents provided by third parties that may appear on this web page.
Likewise, ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , is not responsible for the contents, products or services that may be visualised by means of electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the web page, except in those cases foreseen in article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a linked site with illicit or inappropriate content, he/she should inform ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they provide access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , with the statements, contents or services provided through them. ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its web page.
ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages produced by the unlawfulness, quality, lack of updating, unavailability, error and uselessness of the same or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , is exempt from responsibility for the «cookies» that third parties may install on the hard disk of the user’s computer.
For any communication that may be necessary, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or send a written communication to ASOCIACIÓN EFA MALVESÍA , Camí Tejar, 16 46195 Llombai (Valencia).
Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all relations that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute that may arise from accessing or using this web site shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia.